(You can take it many times a day, anywhere)
My Jesus, I believe that you are truly present in the Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all and You. Because I cannot receive you now sacramentally, come at least spiritually to my heart.
As a newcomer he embraces you and the connecting party was to be away from you once. Amen
I learned that Ignacy was born April 14, 1900. In 1917 he lived at 148 Coit street in Buffalo, New York. He had a relative named Mary. The draft record did not say how they were related.
- Registration State: New York; Registration County: Erie; Roll: 1712054; Draft Board: 04
He died on November 23, 1932.
At the time of death, he was 31 years old.
The funeral took place on November 28 from the house at 58 Oberlin St. to the church of St. Adalbert.
Body laid at the cemetery of St. Adalbert.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Eternal rest, etc.
Max F. Rutecki
Funeral and Embalming
379 Peckham St. Jeff. 0117
Franciszka Thrun Wioch born around 1861 in Germany immigrated around 1902. The 1910 Census shows her as 49 years old with 7 of her 11 children still living. The children are not listed on the census. They are living in an apartment at 142 Person St.. To make things interesting she is listed as Frank on the census. Her husband is John from Austria.
In 1920 Francis is still living at 142 Person street but is now widowed. She is living with a grandchild and their family. The family is AL Brzezniak 30, Heacle Brzezniak 26, Irin Brzezniak 5, Elenor Brzezniak 3, and of course Francis Wioch 62. When you look at the census review page she is listed as the daughter of the head of household. This is why you always check the actual record and not trust the transcript.
- Year: 1910; Census Place: Buffalo Ward 9, Erie, New York; Roll: T624_943; Page: 16A; Enumeration District: 0082; FHL microfilm: 1374956
- New York Department of Health; Albany, NY; NY State Death Index
- Year: 1920; Census Place: Buffalo Ward 11, Erie, New York; Roll: T625_1102; Page: 10B; Enumeration District: 82
Franciszka Thrun Wioch
She died on the 4th of September 1932.
The funeral took place on September 7 from the house in late North 26 Shepard Ul. to the church of St. Jan Kante.
Corpse laid at the cemetery of St. Stanislaus B. and M.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Eternal Rest, etc.
Phone Jefferson 7100
Frank E. Orlowski
1476 Broadway. 852 Clinton
Buffalo, N. Y.
I couldn’t find immigration files on Waleryan T. Jaska just that he was born in 1866 in Germany and came to the US in 1884. In 1910 he and his family were living at 235 Woltz Avenue. Waleryan was going by Walter at this time. His family was wife: Jadwiga Jaszka 46, and children: Joseph Jaszka 14, Martha Jaszka 12, Boleslaw Jaszka 10, Cecylia Jaszka 8, Henry Jaszka 6, John Jaszka 5.
Walter was a plumber working out of his home.
Not much changed in 1915 or by 1920, the family of 8 was still living on Woltz. Walter’s plumbing company was his own. In 1925 Joseph Jaszka 29, John Jaszka 20, and Harry Jaszka 21 were still living with their parents. In 1926 Harry was living on Woltz and listed as a plumber in the city directory. Joseph was listed as a plumber but living on Goodyear Avenue.
I expect the directory was written before Walter’s death. Not a nice reminder for a family that has lost someone.
- Ancestry.com. U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.
New York Department of Health; Albany, NY; NY State Death Index
- Ancestry.com. U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011.
- Year: 1920; Census Place: Buffalo Ward 15, Erie, New York; Roll: T625_1103; Page: 19B; Enumeration District: 117
- Year: 1910; Census Place: Buffalo Ward 11, Erie, New York; Roll: T624_944; Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 0105; FHL microfilm: 1374957
- New York State Archives; Albany, New York; State Population Census Schedules, 1925; Election District: 05; Assembly District: 05; City: Buffalo Ward 15; County: Erie; Page: 5
- New York State Archives; Albany, New York; State Population Census Schedules, 1915; Election District: 04; Assembly District: 06; City: Buffalo Ward 15; County: Erie; Page: 26